Thursday, September 22, 2016

Creative Bible

 Good Afternoon! 
Who knew it could still be this warm at the end of September?! I'm sad to see summer coming to a close, but excited about a new season! 

So, adult coloring books have been a hot item for quite a while now, and I'm sure most of you own one, if not more than one! It's supposed to be a stress reliever and helps you relax! 


Recently, I entered a giveaway and won a creative Bible. This Bible has verses enlarged on the side margins for you to color and decorate! It's like an adult coloring book, except it's verses in a Bible! I just think it's SO neat and had to share it with you! 

So here is what my afternoon looked like for a few minutes today. 


That's my prayer for today. 
"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me."
-Psalm 51:10
Enjoy your afternoon! 
-Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment