Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thanksgiving Week

Whew, the past week has been a bit of a whirlwind. Let me update you on what's new. 

We got sheep!!! They are the cutest, furriest & tamest little critters. 

We're working on taming Esme. She's still very people-shy. My family along with our church friends are doing a live nativity in our barn next month and Esme will (hopefully) play the role of a camel. :) 

Last week, I spent most of the week out of town helping my cousin get things 
ready for her wedding which was this past Saturday. The wedding was beautiful. 

I was so grateful that our first snow waited to hit until after I was safely home on Saturday evening. The snow continued into Sunday and we stayed cozy inside by building a fire in the fireplace and sipping hot drinks. 


When I got home from work today, I finished up these simple 
Thanksgiving favors for my extended family's Christmas Dinner on Friday.


I'm a bit sad about not spending Thanksgiving weekend at home, but excited to see relatives! May all of you have a blessed Thanksgiving weekend! We are truly blessed and have SO very much to be grateful for and to thank God for. 
Blessings, Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment