Sunday, February 5, 2017

A Peek Into My Scrapbook...

Good evening everyone! 

I've been doing lots of scrap-booking in the past month! I'm working on my pictures from 2016. Let me give you a bit of a peek into my scrapbook...




My Mom and I both use the We R Memory Keepers post 12 x 12 albums 
for our scrapbooks. 

Just recently, I filled my album, and decided to try the 
We R Memory Keepers ring albumTake a look...


What do you think about post vs ring? 
I don't like the way the ring splits up spreads like you can see on the photos above, but I think they're easier to handle and I like how the pages lay more flat. 
Also, what brand of albums do you like best? 
Comment with your opinions!

My Mom and I have been busy working on her wedding photos! She had them in a slip-in album and wanted to have them in a scrapbook. We had so much fun doing that and we found this beautiful album at Michael's Arts & Crafts to put the pages in. It's perfect! 


Just a peek into my life...
Last week I spent a few days in Florida! I enjoyed the sunshine immensely! 
But as always, it's good to be home! 

I hope each of you are having a good winter. 
It's February now, so that means next month is spring. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment